Are you looking for a template-kit to create an amazing website for your creative agency? Look no further than Alva – Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit. This template-kit is designed specifically for agencies and comes with all the features you need to create a stunning website. With its easy-to-use page builder- Elementor- you can quickly customize the look and feel of your website without any coding skills. Plus- you get unique 3 home page designs and 8+ other pages that will make your website stand out from the crowd. Get started with Alva – Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit today and create an amazing website for your creative agency!
- 10+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- WordPress 5.0 Ready
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Easy to Customize
- Minimal and Clean
- About us
- Our team
- Portfolio single
- Contact us
- Global Theme Style
- Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Detailed Guide – https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-to-Install-Elementor-Template-Kit
How to Import Metforms:
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
NOTE: THIS IS ELEMENTOR TEMPLATE KIT NOT WORDPRESS THEME
Please note: Images used in preview are for demo purpose only- NON-COMMERCE PURPOSE. They are not a part of the tempalte-kit and NOT included in the final purchase files.
Envato elements items