Bebbi is an impressive Elementor Template Kit that suitable for Baby Care Service Website. You can customize this template easily using Elementor Page Builder- just drag and drop elements and no coding activity required. This template contains over 10+ pages- came with creative- modern and colorful style- that crafted carefully in every pages and sections to make sure that it have good layout arrangement. Bebbi is designed to be adaptive and responsive to all screen sizes.
- 10+ Pages
- Responsive Layout
- Easy Editable with Elementor Page Builder
- Free Upcoming Updates
- Creative- Modern and Colorful Style
- Service Detail
- Blog V1
- Blog V2
- 404 Not Found
- Single Post
Addons installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Premium Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater with PHPZip Extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or Greater
- Modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.