BeeParty is Elementor Template Kit for kids party planner & party services website. This cool template kit will help you to create any website related to kids party website. You can also use this elementor template kit for any kids party services website- such as kids birthday party- kid party planner- party decoration- anniversary event planner- birthday planner- engagement parties- etc. It has 12+ pre-built templates with clean design and modern style.
Save your time to make kids party services website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder- you can easily edit or customize it- no coding required- just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Layout Features :
- Modern and Fun design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Archive Blog
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Pricing Plan
- Global Style
Addons installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Material Design Icons for Page Builders
- Skyboot custom icons for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.