Chysio is an Elementor template kit for chiropractic- physiotherapy- doctor- health- clinic- and other medical websites. Chysio uses free elements- so don’t worry about trying this one. Chysio provides various pages including Home- About Us- Therapist- Services- Services Detail- FAQs- Blog- Single Blog- 404- Contact Us.
- About Us
- Services Detail
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
*Plugins installed with kit *
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metform custom form *
- Import metform template –
- Import the template where the form appears- then edit in Elementor. –
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form. –
- Select New- leave blank selected then click Edit Form button –
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button. –
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab. –
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded- click ‘Update’.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.