Emoji is a creative template suitable for creating a website event and holiday organizers. The template has a thoughtful and unique design. Also it is perfect for wedding planner- special occasion planner and special moments like birthday- anniversary- engagement or any other events.
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Portfolio Classic
- Portfolio Details
- Portfolio Filter
- Pricing Plans
- Error Page
- Event Details
- Single Post
- Contacts 2
- Section About Us With Tabs
- Section Banner
- Section Blog
- Section Brands Carousel
- Section Breadcrumbs
- Section Contact Info With Form
- Section Cta With Counter
- Section Events
- Section Faq
- Section Gallery Grid
- Section Gallery Masonry
- Section Hero Slider
- Section Hero Slideshow With Ticker
- Section Price Table
- Section Services Image Box
- Section Services
- Section Skills Progress Bar
- Section Steps
- Section Team
- Section Testimonials
- Section Working Process Video
- Service Details
- Header Menu
- Header Search
Features of Emodji Template
- Global Theme Styles included
- 44 Elementor Templates
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- Clean and Simple Style
- Easy to Use and Customize
- All major browsers supported Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Edge- Opera
- Free Google Fonts Used
- Tested in Color Blindness Simulator
- 100% SEO Friendly
- Optimized for Elementor Pro
The template is organized and structured- making it easy to customize all its parts- change the background and color- and manage global typography.
Required Addons installed with kit:
- Envato Elements
- Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor
- Selection Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements: You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.