Evex brings you a responsive- modern- yet timeless design. No more wasting your time on constant website updates- difficult editing- or costly web design or development services.
Evex simply works. Hassle-free and does not require any upgrades / additional costs.
Evex is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Perfect for content-rich websites
Effective content presentation is of paramount importance in delivering customer satisfaction and building sales. Evex brings visual hierarchy- smart content organization- and easy (desktop and mobile) navigation in order to not only increase the overall user experience but also to help you boost your search engine rankings without much effort.
- Single Service
- Style Guide
Required Plugins (included)
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Create a new page with the template containing the form
- Right click the builder area to enable the Navigator
- Expand the sections to locate the Metform widget and click on it
- Click Edit on the left panel
- Create a new form or add any of the existing blocks. This will open a new editor to complete customization. When you click Update- the form will be added to the page.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.