Are you looking for a template-kit to create an amazing website for your creative agency? Look no further than Jami – Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit. This template-kit is designed specifically for agencies and comes with all the features you need to create a stunning website. With its easy-to-use page builder- Elementor- you can quickly customize the look and feel of your website without any coding skills. Plus- you get unique 3 home page designs and 8+ other pages that will make your website stand out from the crowd. Get started with Jami – Creative Agency Elementor Template Kit today and create an amazing website for your creative agency!
- 12+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- WordPress 5.0 Ready
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Easy to Customize
- Minimal and Clean
- 3 Home pages
- 2 About us
- Contact us
- 2 Portfolio pages
- Portfolio single
- Case study
- Contact us
- Global Theme Style
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Detailed Guide – https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-to-Install-Elementor-Template-Kit
How to Import Metforms:
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
**NOTE: THIS IS ELEMENTOR TEMPLATE KIT NOT WORDPRESS THEME
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own. Blog & Product Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.