Kob E-Commerce is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for creating a stunning e-commerce website woth WordPress and WooCommerce. Crafted with precision and designed for versatility- Kob offers you a seamless design experience without the need for coding skills. Kob keeps the focus on your products through a contemporary and minimalist design- enhancing the shopping experience.
Mobile-First Design:Kob’s responsive design ensures your e-commerce website looks and functions flawlessly on all devices- from smartphones to desktops.
Modern and Clean:With a contemporary and minimalist design- Kob keeps the focus on your products- enhancing the shopping experience.
E-Commerce Essential Pages:Get started with essential e-commerce pages- including the homepage- product listings- and product details.
Customizable:Tailor Kob to your brand with easy-to-use customization options. Change colors- fonts- and layouts to match your brand identity.
Product Showcase:Highlight your products in style with Kob’s beautifully designed product listings and single product pages.
- 12+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- 4 pre-made homepages
- WordPress 5.0 Ready
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Easy to Customize
- Minimal and Clean
- Fully responsive design
NOTE: THIS IS ELEMENTOR TEMPLATE KIT NOT WORDPRESS THEME
- Save time and money by using pre-made templates
- Create a professional-looking online store that reflects your brand
- Customize the design to your liking with Elementor’s drag-and-drop builder
- Get a high-quality- responsive website that looks great on all devices
- Optimize your website for search engines
- 4 Home pages
- 2 Shop pages
- 2 Product pages
- About us
- Contact us
- Post single
- Product archive
- Post archive
- Error 404
- Global Theme Style
**Addons installed with kit:
- Premium Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.Creating pages
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize. For shop and blog kits- you will need to locate each product or post element to set the queries.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
How to use Loops
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder
- Click on Loop Item and Create new
- Click the green Envato leaf icon to locate your kit
- Import the first Loop template and click the gear icon at lower-left to name it- then click Save/Publish
- Repeat for all loops. You may repeat this process to make a copy of any loop to customize further. Changes made to loops here affect all instances of the loop in your site
- Edit the page containing the Loop Grid and locate it in the navigator. Select the desired loop in the element settings- then configure the Loop Grid query.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
ImagesImages used in the preview are for demo purposes only and should be replaced with your own. You may license main images from Envato Elements to use them on your website: https://elements.envato.com/collections/FNZAHGP69M
Shop and Blog content is not included in the kit – you must create a few posts and products in WordPress before this content can be customized in Elementor Templates.