Mentarie – the ultimate Elementor Template kit for solar panel and renewable energy websites. This SEO-friendly kit provides a variety of customizable templates designed to showcase your commitment to sustainability- innovation- and the environment. With its user-friendly interface and advanced features- Mentary makes it easy to create a website that informs and educates visitors about the benefits of solar power and renewable energy. The templates are fully customizable and responsive- ensuring that your website looks great on any device. Whether you’re showcasing your installation services or promoting your solar panel products- Mentary provides the perfect platform to help you highlight the efficiency and power of solar energy. Upgrade your online presence today with Mentary.
Page templates included
- Home Page
- About Us / Team
- Our Projects / Portfolios
- Project Details
- Our Services
- Service Detail / Single Service
- Contact Us
- Header & footer
- Effortlessly customize your website using the drag and drop visual builder- with no coding required.
- Easily customize fonts and colors in one central location or tweak them individually for specific elements.
- Enjoy a sleek and professional design that’s both modern and up-to-date.
- Benefit from fast-loading speeds that ensure a seamless user experience.
- Compatible with most Elementor themes- making it easy to integrate into your existing website design.
- All required plugins will be installed automaticly during template kits instal process.
Plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.