Restro is highly suitable to create a pro-level and functional website for ideal for restaurant- cafe- fast food- bakery- seafood- bistro- coffee house- burger- pizza- fine dining- catering and any food business who need an easy- attractive and effective way to share their work with clients. This template kit includes 20+ Pages that have a simple- modern- and clean design with a 100% responsive layout- and very easy to customize- and can be used by anyone who designed & developed by planning- designing- and creating them for guaranteeing customer’s happiness and satisfaction.
Restro Elementor Template Kit created with Elementor installed with Hello elementor theme – the best page builder system- so you will not need any coding skills to use or configure templates. You will just do drag and dropping. Also- You can build your professional-looking digital marketing business website just a click away.
- 20+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Retina ready
- Modern and clean design
- Browser Compatibility
- Global Theme Style
- About Us
- Contact us
- Career List
- Career Detail
- Menu items
- Service Lists
- 404 Error
- Single Post
- Search Result
- Coming Soon
- Our chefs
- Products Archive
- Single Product
- My Account
- ElementsKit Lite
- Restaurant & Cafe Addon
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.