Sensei is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit designed for martial artsinstructors- including taekwondo- karate- judo- jiu-jitsu- and other dynamicmartial arts disciplines. Sensei is the ultimate solution for creating aprofessional-looking website that reflects the strength- discipline- andartistry of martial arts. With its beautiful and unique design- Sensei ensuresyour website stands out from the crowd. The 100% responsive layout and retina-ready graphics guarantee a seamless experience across all devices. Harness thepower of Elementor’s easy customization options and say goodbye to coding -create a stunning website with just a few clicks.
Sensei offers 15 carefully crafted templates- allowing you to build aprofessional online presence for your martial arts business effortlessly.Unleash your martial arts journey and inspire others with Sensei today!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15 Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Detail Programs
- Single Post
- JKit – Off Canvas
- MetForm – Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.