Wallar is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit built especially for Painting & Wallpapering Service Company- Handyman- Wall Repair Service- or any home improvement and maintenance services. Wallar is 100% responsive layout- retina-ready- and very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 10 carefully crafted templates- you can build your professional-looking company business website just a click away.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Page templates included
- About Us Page
- Services Page
- Single Service Page
- Projects Page
- Project Detail Page
- Pricing Page
- Team Page
- FAQs Page
- Contact Us Page
- Header Template For Theme Builder
- Footer Template For Theme Builder
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.