The Cyber.NFT Marketplace & Portfolio kit is the perfect solution for anyone looking to create an attractive website to sell and promote their non-fungible tokens (NFTs). This kit is designed to make it easy for users to import pre-designed templates and quickly get their NFT marketplace or portfolio up and running. The kit utilizes free plugins and the free version of Elementor- making it accessible to users of all skill levels. With beautifully designed templates- the kit allows you to create a visually appealing and professional online presence for your NFT business. Whether you’re an NFT creator- marketplace- or enthusiast- the Cyber.NFT Marketplace & Portfolio kit can help you take your NFT business to the next level.
The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header- Footer & Blocks
- Dynamic Animations for Elementor
- Make Column Clickable Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.