Klinskin – Skincare and Dermatology Clinic Elementor Template Kit is perfectly designed to make user-friendly websites for valuable clients with pre-made web templates. It is fully responsive and fits on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets- iPhones- and small mobile devices. It is super easy and no coding is required to make a complete website.
Klinskin – Templates
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services Page
- Service Detail Page
- Book Appointment Page</
- Blog Page
- Single Post Page
- Blog Archive Page
- Contact Page
- Error 404 Page
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- About Section
- Contact Section
- Services Section
- OffCanvas Section
- Team Section
- Testimonials Section
- FAQ Section
Klinskin – Features
- Elementor Pro is Required (not included)
- 10+ Incredible Template Pages
- Clean- Professional- and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
_Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.