Solar Sure – Renewable Energy Business is a powerful and user-friendly renewable energy business solution that uses the free version of Elementor- along with various free plugins- to provide users with quick and easy template import options for creating beautifully designed templates for their solar energy projects. This kit features a variety of pre-designed templates that can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of your renewable energy business. Whether you are a solar panel installer- a solar energy consultant- or a renewable energy company- Solar Sure can help you create a professional and effective online presence for your business. With Solar Sure- you can promote your services- showcase your projects- and educate your clients about the benefits of solar energy- all in one place.
The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Make Column Clickable Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.